Bachelor of legislation and law,Sana'a University 2004
Human rights ,international law, Criminal Justice ,monitoring human rights issues
Field of Refugee issues
- Resort and its Relationship to Human Rights - (UNHCR) - Sana'a.
- Training trainers on asylum issues in Yemen – Refugee Danish Council - Aden.
- Refugee status and Their Relationship to Human Rights ,European Union - Sana'a .
- Participation in Team Complaints of Refugees - Ministry of Human Rights - Sana'a .
Field of Human rights
- Study and Review of National Laws in the Light of International Conventions - Ministry of Human Rights - Sana'a
- Preparing Reports on Human Rights - Ministry of Human Rights - Sana'a .
- Publishing legal concept of judicial destinations Workshop -Ministry of Human Rights - Sana'a .
- International law of human rights - Red Cross - Sana'a .
Field of Gender:
- Brainstorming for Diversity topics ,and Gender - UNHCR - Sana'a.
- Participate in the Examination of Women's , children's issues and expatriates - Ministry of Human Rights - Sana'a .
Field of Management :
- Secretarial Diploma - Life Makers Institute - Sana'a .
- Computer and Information Systems – New Horizon Institute - Sana'a .
Field of Human and children's issues
- Risk of fireworks on children - Swedish organization - Sana'a
Field of criminal justice
- First National Dialogue Conference on Criminal Justice in the Criminal Legislation - Government of Yemen - Sana'a .
- Leading cultural school - Computer School.
- Ministry of Human Rights - Head of the study and analysis.
- Ministry of Human Rights - a researcher on women and children studies .
- Ministry of Human Rights - recording and monitoring complaints and communications.
- Ministry of Human Rights - prisons field researcher in Yemen.
عضوية في منظمات
- English Language
- Software Programs
- monitoring human rights complaints
- writing reports of human rights
- legal studies
- poetry and painting skills.